|A special tour for those clients on cruise excursions who have only a little time to see the Vatican Museums. |
This is a two hour tour in the morning with a guide who will show you the most important works of art in the Vatican Museums – an experience you can never miss while in Rome.
On this tour, we will see the best works of art in the world including:
• Sistine Chapel: The famous frescos that Michelangelo painted for the private chapel of Pope Julius II. Here are examples of the most beautiful high Renaissance art in the world like the Creation of Adam and Eve and The Last Judgement.
• St. Peter’s Basilica: The biggest church in the world and one of the greatest examples of Renaissance and Baroque art that Michelangelo started and Bernini finished. Here you will see the Pietà of Michelangelo and the bronze masterpiece of Bernini’s baldacchino.
• Professional English speaking licensed guide
• Special Ticket reservation for VIP (Skip the line)
• Pick up outside the entrance to the Vatican Museum at 9.00 am.